Sunday 15 June 2008

Admin Update

So I just got back to London. I've been over in France for the last few days, mainly to see our accountants. We just signed all the papers etc to incorporate the operating company (SARL), there's a lot of paperwork in France.... so in a few days we're all set up! Then the bank just needs to open the company account, and we can start taking money - happy days. So get booking soon, chaps. I've got to head back over sometime in the next few weeks for a "training session" on bookkeeping and other associated technicalities. I'm going to be doing French and UK tax returns every year for the rest of my life. Urgh.

We also had Lindsay's leaving do, she's heading up to Morzine this week to oversee the building work. It was a black tie do with Pimm's in the garden followed by a massive (5 course? I lost count...) meal. Really nice. And loads of presents. She now has the full chef outfit, including hat. Just gotta work on that Swedish accent now...

No comments: