Sunday 18 January 2009

Eye Candy

These are just a few photos from the last few weeks that I took on the mountain. We've had some amazing weather, so there are some good photos sitting on my phone that I thought I should make use of.

We've had lots of cloud inversions recently. Laurent the paragliding guy we use says it's because of the temperature of Lake Geneva at the moment. Looks good though. This is looking down from Chatel towards the chalet.


Not sure how clearly this comes out, but there was a big ski race on in Les Crosets on Saturday. I think you can just make out the finishing gate & crowds on here.

Les Crosets park, le superpak.ch. Those jumps are HUGE.


Alan in the foreground. This is Les Crosets too.


And one more of Les Crosets, with John admiring the view.

No comments: