Sunday 18 January 2009

Guiding Mishap

Last week, a friend of mine came to stay in the chalet for the weekend. Half way through the day, we decided to do the loop of the Portes du Soleil. The risk with the loop is that you end up in the wrong resort when the lifts close. We came very close to ending up in the wrong resort when the lifts closed. We had to take a very hairy drag lift at one point... unfortunately Jon didn't make it quite to the top. In the interests of speed, he hiked the last few hundred metres - hard work! So I not only took a photo of it, but now I'm putting it on the internet. Jon, hiking a drag lift in Chatel because I timed it wrong. Oops....



This is a photo from earlier on in the day. The Portes du Soleil is purdy. This was in Champoussin.

1 comment:

Hair style said...

Hey you are doing great, carry on, I like your blog. I will come back again its.
Thanks
http://hollywood2asia.blogspot.com/